Dedicated NDIS SpecialistsMid North Coast
At Mid North Coast Allied Health we have dedicated therapists who are experienced and passionate about assisting babies, children (paediatric) and adults with disabilities.
Our therapists strive to assist individuals in our communities to achieve their goals and allow them to have the best quality of life.
We are able to see clients who are self-managed, plan managed and agency managed under the NDIS.
We work closely with other providers local to the area including occupational therapists, speech therapists, psychologists, doctors and specialists, therapy assistants and dieticians.
Goals we can help you with
Gross motor milestones including rolling, sitting, crawling, climbing, standing, walking, skipping, hopping, catching, kicking, balancing, running, bike riding, shoe lace tying and everything in between.
Choose from one of our ten locations in the Mid North Coast area.
Our therapists are experienced assisting people with many disabilities including but not limited to:
- Delayed motor milestones
- Cerebral Palsy
- Acquired brain injury
- Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD)
- Trisomy 21/Downs Syndrome
- Global Developmental Delay
- Chromosomal and genetic disorders
- Intellectual Disabilities
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Parkinson’s Disease
- Spinal Muscular Dystrophy
- Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Brain Injuries
- Toe walking
- Cardiorespiratory conditions
- Other physical, neurological and neuromuscular conditions
- Paediatric gait, musculoskeletal and orthopaedic conditions
- Gross motor and fine motor goal directed therapy
NDIS Physiotherapy Services
- Able to see people of all ages – babies through to adults
- Dedicated paediatric physiotherapists
- Infant assessment, development and milestone achievement
- Goal Directed Therapy
- Gait analysis and AFO prescription
- Equipment prescription including walking and standing frames, hoists, AFO’s and specialised bikes
- Serial casting for calf lengthening (gastrocnemius and soleus)
- Pre and post injections assessments (botox)
- Pre and post-surgery rehabilitation
- Elaine Owen AFO-footwear prescription
- Exercise based therapy
- Stretching and positioning programs
- TAD Freedom Wheels local provider (quadricycle bikes and trikes)
- NDIS Assistive Technology Reports
- Report assessments for plan reviews
- Updated evidence-based practice
Where to find us
If your mobility is impaired, let our team know and they can organise a home visit for you or someone you care for.
9A/84 Lake Road, Port Macquarie
Your Life Fitness Centre
180 Lake Road, Port Macquarie
Unit 4, 243 Oxley Highway
16 Laurie Street
18 Bonville Street
Sport and Fitness Precinct, within Ace Performance (T Block), 363 Hogbin Dr
1-7 Hurley Drive, World Gym
19 Market Street
Club Lime, 2B Moonee Beach Rd
Shop T21/15 Chancellors Dr, Thrumster
Find new ways to move and feel
Mid North Coast Allied Health help many people from all walks of life every year to reach their goals.
With many services on offer let’s find a way to make you feel better.