Exercise PsychologistsPort Macquarie and Surrounds
A safe and effective exercise-based intervention for people with acute, sub-acute or chronic medical conditions, injuries or disabilities.
Are you worried to start exercising?
Do you need help to know what exercise is safe and effective for you?
Our exercise physiologists located through our Port Macquaire network of practices work with all types of clients and ailments.
From musculoskeletal rehabilitation and chronic disease management, health & wellbeing to disability, occupational health and athletic development. We look at the big picture of disease and rehabilitation.
And we work in conjunction with your treating doctors and specialists along with our other in-house services including physiotherapy and massage.
Our key focus is on helping people improve their activity and exercise to enhance their quality of life. We assess your individual needs and develop a plan to suit.
Our FREE Exercise Physiology Pre-Assessment is a great way to find out how we can help you. We’ll chat about creating a realistic and achievable plan, so you get optimum results.
Choose from one of our four locations in the Port Macquarie area – The Grange – Port Macquarie, Your Life Fitness Centre – Port Macquarie, Wauchope and Laurieton.
Exercise Physiology can help you to
- improve your core strength to manage chronic back pain
- manage diabetes with safe exercise
- reduce your risk of heart disease
- recover after a heart attack
- lose weight through sustainable exercise
- minimise the progression of Parkinson’s Disease and maintain function
- reduce your risk of falls by improving balance and mobility
- improve your athletic performance with a high-performance program
- return to work sooner after injury
- maximise the benefits of post-surgery rehab
Where to find us in Port Macquarie and surrounds
If your mobility is impaired, let our team know and they can organise a home visit for you or someone you care for.
9A/84 Lake Road, Port Macquarie
Your Life Fitness Centre
180 Lake Road, Port Macquarie
Unit 4, 243 Oxley Highway
16 Laurie Street
Shop T21/15 Chancellors Dr, Thrumster
Find new ways to move and feel
Mid North Coast Allied Health help many people from all walks of life every year to reach their goals.
With many services on offer let’s find a way to make you feel better.